Thursday, June 26, 2008

bitch, please

Photobucket


Ashley Dupre, the prostitute responsible for former NY governor Spitzer's scandalous exit from politics, has recently put out a blog on her myspace page:

Hey everyone...Let me just start by saying THANK YOU ALL, for your support!! I have not had the time to be on myspace that much...BUT I have been trying to get on here to approve pending friend requests and catch up on e-mails & comments. Sorry it is taking me so long!! All of my pending friend requests from 3/12 through now were deleted by myspace (if you do not approve them within a certain number of days, they get deleted) so...please please please re-send and you should be approved automatically. Again, thank you all so much for taking the time to send me a bit of strength and inspiration via email or comment, your words have touched me and I thank you for that...with all my heart, I love you guys!!! :) ...and to all the not so kind words...I love you too, because it makes me push myself and want it even more. "Hard times don't last...only strong people". xxA

xoxo, queenie

No comments: