Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Traci Bingham trainwreck


This is a fashion trainwreck. I feel like my eyeballs are going to roll out of my sockets, fall onto the floor, and blow up into glitter. What does this woman think she is doing? Seriously? When she stepped out of the house in this outfit, what was she thinking? I can't see anything that could possibly be conceived as proper red carpet attire in this picture (or maroon carpet, in her case). I guess the only thing that is going here is the ombre dress, but seriously, everything else.. wow. Just wow. Traci Bingham, you had such a pretty face, you had so much potential for being goodlooking. But you ruined it. With your overly huge breasts that make you look like some kind of pro-wrestler or something, the tons of plastic surgery on your face, and the terrible tan, you look classless and idiotic. Nice shoes by the way. *rolls eyes* /sarcasm.
xoxo, queenie

No comments: